Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Recent Commercial work - Dream World Kundasang Resort


My recent photography work was on a resort in Kundasang Ranau, it is exactly on the foot hill of Mount Kinabalu. A resort with many chalet to stay, price range of RM250 to RM660. Two type of rooms had a jacuzzi in it. Well I did not stay in one of it but we got a very decent room to crash on. 


A stunning view from the balcony of the room. I walked just a few meters away from our room and these are some of the landscape images I manage to capture. It is best to start shooting before the sunrises. 




2 comments:

Jason Bugay Reyes said...

Excellent my friend !

Girllyen said...

Stunning.. like i want to die already..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
©Jollence Lee 2009 All Rights Reserved. Blog Design by: www.jollencelee.net