Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rainbow Fall on the road

Rainbow Fall on the road
Last September when I went back to my mum's place and around 5pm I saw this rainbow fall exactly on the road. This is something I never see before. Then I rush to get my camera which I left inside the house and took few shoots before it start to fade and gone. it was not long, just intime for me to get that few shoots. This is the reason why you must have a camera with you all the time, no need to be DSLR. a compact also do. You never know whats coming.

7 comments:

Japrin said...

Wah.. this is amazing bro.. edited with hdr too kah ni?

Jollence Lee said...

Its been awhile already I didn't use HDR. This is just with Capture NX and Photoshop CS3.

Gemma Ann said...

Nice shot.. and so surreal..

Ashleigh Chew said...

Great capture!! Never saw one actually "touching" the ground!
Anyway I once saw this rainbow across Petronas Towers just when I was driving out of my office building.. it was a very beautiful sight! No DSLR with me at that time, but good thing I had my cam phone.. not splendid but better than nothing ;)
Rainbows are just so lovely, ain't they :)

Merl•Revlis said...

nah... pigi kurik. ada amas tu sana tpt rainbow touching the ground.

Anonymous said...

share with us if u found the pot of gold ;-)

Caneeliea said...

cantik oh!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
©Jollence Lee 2009 All Rights Reserved. Blog Design by: www.jollencelee.net