Friday, November 21, 2008

What up for November

I have not been able to update my blog recently due to I got sick for couple of days. I'm getting better now. Not yet 100% but getting there.

banner
Ok.. There will be a Sandakan Bird Fair this month will be held in RDC(Rainforest Discovery Centre) near sepilok on the 29th-30th November 2008. If you are happen to be in Sandakan during that date, go ahead to visit it. This is the 1st Bird Fair that is held in Sabah and also Borneo. If couldn't attend the one in Sandakan there will be another one in 1Borneo on the 6th-7th Discember. It would be interesting to visit. If you have kids, bring them there as this is very good for our future generation to see and learn. There will be a section for Birds photography too.

Me
©Ben Duncan
I'll be doing a wedding shoot again this month. I'm not a full time wedding photographer but I still do the job. I'm a freelance tourist guide for Sabah but making a living in an up and down business is not gonna be enough. So I do photography...help to promote Sabah to the world. I shoot travel images during tour and submitted these images to Sabah Tourism. Several of my images was used in the Sabah tourism webpage and also next year's calendar. So wedding photography and portrature is and extra thing. You can still call me for that session.

1 comment:

Jason Bugay Reyes said...

hohoho mmg cantik ba itu lens :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
©Jollence Lee 2009 All Rights Reserved. Blog Design by: www.jollencelee.net