Sunday, October 26, 2008

Congratulation Mark & Sylvia

Mark & Sylvia Wedding
Yesterday I covered their wedding in photography. It was a rainy day, oh well it is the begining of the monsoon season and right now while doing updating my blog, its raining outside. My shoe covered in mud but it was ok, I enjoy shooting their wedding. The bride's house was quite a long way in the interior of Papar. I should think about 4x4 after the experience of getting almost offroad yesterday. Anyway it was fun shooting... Congratulation! to Mark & Sylvia.

3 comments:

Merl•Revlis said...

thanks for covering my sis wedding, buddy. it is nice to see u shoot the photo. i shud've learn more.

Jollence Lee said...

Hey no problem man. You are getting there buddy as long as you have a passion in it.

Japrin said...

did u do a HDR effect with this? I over look with ur most photos.. its look like that u most into hdr..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
©Jollence Lee 2009 All Rights Reserved. Blog Design by: www.jollencelee.net